Chinese Meat Recipe - Orange Spareribs
- 1 lb. baby spareribs, cut into 2 in. in length
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tangerine skin
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoon water
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon meat tenderizer
- 1 teaspoon custard powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 ¼ tablespoons corn starch
- 3 tablespoons cooking wine
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Mix the spareribs with meat tenderizer for 10 minutes, add tangerine skin, egg white, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon corn starch, 2 tablespoons cooking wine, 1 teaspoon custard powder, ginger and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Add olive oil, mix well, microwave for 4 minutes.
- Add orange juice, ½ teaspoon salt, ¼ tablespoon corn starch, 1 tablespoon cooking wine, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 teaspoon sugar, 2 tablespoon water, mix well, and microwave for another 5 minutes.
Timing:30 minutes to prepare the ingredients, 10 minutes to cook the soup.
Tips :When microwave the spareribs, use high energy setting. Also use the plastic film to cover the plate when microwave, but punch a few hole in the plastic film to let the hot vapor out.
Taste: :: Orange flavor.