Chinese Appetizer Recipe - Pork (Beef, Chicken) Fried Rice
- 1/3 lb. pork, or beef, or chicken, cut in 1/3'' cube.
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet peas
- 3 cups steamed white rice, cooled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking wine
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, sliced
- Mix pork (or beef, chicken), 1/4 teaspoon salt, 1/4 teaspoon white pepper, 2 tablespoon cooking wine, 1 teaspoon cornstarch, 1/2 tablespoon soy sauce, marinade for about 1 hour in refrigerator.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in a non-stick frying pan, stir-fry ginger to release flavor, add meat, stir fry for 2 minutes until fully cooked. Remove meat from the pan.
- Heat another 1/2 tablespoon olive oil in the non-stick frying pan, scramble the eggs. Remove the eggs from the pan.
- Heat another 1/2 tablespoon olive oil again, add steamed rice and stir-fry for about 2 minutes until thoroughly heated.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, 1/4 teaspoon salt, stir and mix with the rice for another minute.
- Add egg, meat, green onions, sweet peas, mix and stir-fry for one more minutes. Ready to serve.
Timing: 60 minutes to prepare the ingredients, 5 minutes to cook.