Chinese Seafood Recipe - Clams with Basil
- 1 lb. clams
- 3 stalks basil, cut in 1'' long
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon cooking wine
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan, stir fry garlic to release flavor. Add clams, stir fry in high heat until clam shells start to open.
- Add cooking wine, soy sauce, sugar, pepper, 2 tablespoons water, stir fry until the gravy is almost dry.
- Add basil, mix well and serve.
Timing: 5 minutes to prepare the ingredients, 5 minutes to cook.
Taste: Seafood flavor.