Chinese Soup Recipe - Bamboo Shoots & Mushrooms Soup
- 1 oz. Chinese dry mushrooms, soaked, shredded
- 1 oz. bamboo shoots, shredded
- 4 oz. golden needles (lily buds), soaked, cut into shorter length
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 ½ tablespoon shredded fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1. Boil chicken broth, add bamboo shoots and ginger, cook for 10 minutes.
- 2. Add mushroom, golden needles, cook for 5 minutes, add salt to taste.
Timing:10 minutes to prepare the ingredients, 15 minutes to cook the soup
Taste: light, delicate.