Chinese Vegetarian Recipe - Chinese Broccoli with Oyster Sauce
- ½ lb. Chinese broccoli (Gai-lan), washed, branched, cut into 3 in. in length
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- Boil water in a wok, add Chinese broccoli and cook for 1 minute. Remove and drain. Place the vegetable on a serving plate.
- Mix oyster sauce and soy sauce in a small bowl, then drizzle the mixture on the vegetable and serve immediately.
Timing:5 minutes to prepare the ingredients, 10 minutes to cook.